Sunday, July 15, 2012

This is Me Challenge!

What are your many roles?

I've often considered just how many things I am for how many different people.  It's like I have so many job descriptions.  I am Army Wife to my amazing husband of 6 years and counting.  I am devoted Mother to my 3 beautiful children, ages ranging from almost 5 years down to 3 months.  I am a Sister (in-law) to some of the most amazing people of the face of this earth.  I am a loving Friend to most anyone I meet.  I am a Small Business Owner of Angel Designs making beautiful things for mamas and their precious bundles of joy!  Only thing I often forget to me is MYSELF. 

What do you love about being a woman? How do you fulfill that role?

I enjoy every aspect of being a woman.  After all, we are the only gender that so closely co-creates with God!  What a tremendous gift, blessing and responsibility!  My favorite aspect of womanhood would have to be feeling the movement of life within during each Pregnancy!  It is a very strong positive reminder of the Miracle of Life!

What are you doing to serve others?

I think the more accurate question would be what am I NOT doing to serve others?  LOL   I feel like my whole life is revolved around being a servant to all...  I strive to make everyone around me happy regardless of how it may make me feel...  

How do you organize your time to include the Gospel in your life?

My mind is forever churning the thoughts of religion, the gospel, and other theories...  I am working on setting aside more and more reading/ study time every day though...  :)

Well, that's Part 1 of the This Is Me Challenge!  :)  more to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment